Continuous Vapour Pan
The cotinuous pan were introduced in 1970's for variety of massecuite and sugar quality. Their int roduction resulted in reduced steam demand and fluctuation apart from reduction of nimber of equipments in the plants.
Continuous pan distinct features
- suitable for all types of massecuites
- operates with low pressure vapour of 200 mbr- 500 mbr.
- vertically arrenged 4 or more superimposed crystallization chamber for uniform crystal size.
- compact size with self support structure.
- honeycomb calandria for improved circulatio.